Saturday 28 September 2013

Fender Custom Shop Gold over Paisley Heavy Relic Stratocaster


I've always been clear about the fact that I don't like strats and that I loathe so-called relic finishes. Once in a while though, it's good to have one's certainties shaken, and I really enjoy this Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster with its improbable gold over pink paisley relic paint job. 

Maybe it's because it reminds me of my first guitar, a lake placid blue Kawai Aquarius that I once poorly refinished with hand golden paisley, but it's more than that, if I ever had to play a strat or a relic'ed guitar, it would be this one!

Bertram D

© 2013, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis